|ENGINE TYPE||DIESEL ENGINE|
|VEHICLE TYPE||LARGE AND SMALL DIESEL ENGINE TRUCKS, BUSES AND CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY|
|PERFORMANCE LEVEL||API CI-4/SL ; JASO DH-1-05|
ENEOS CI-4 20W-50 is specially formulated for diesel engine vehicles equipped with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems operating in severe conditions. Suitable for diesel engine that requires low oil consumption (to reduce the amount of particulate matter), longer-life (to reduce oil change frequency), improved mileage (to increase the usage efficiency of fuels and reduce carbon dioxide emissions) and protect exhaust-gas treatment equipment, especially exhaust catalyst.
- Compatible with Engines Equipped with EGR for Reducing Nitrogen Oxides (NOx)
– ENEOS Diesel Oil CI-4 inhibits the viscosity increases which can be caused by soot accumulating in the oil when EGR systems are used. Since ENEOS Diesel Oil CI-4 is blended with high-viscosity index base oil, it has very low evaporation loss, the exhaust contains less Soluble Organic Friction (SOF), which originates in the engine oil and is one component of harmful particulate matter.
- Longer Oil and Engine Life
– ENEOS Diesel Oil CI-4 uses optimised additives which have significantly improved thermal stability, oxidative stability, soot dispersion, outstanding anti-wear and detergent-dispersant performance, resulting in longer oil and engine life.
- Reduced Oil Consumption
– Due to excellent base oils, evaporation loss is very low even under high-temperature conditions. Consequently, only minimum amount of engine oil is required for top-up.
Recommended for large and small diesel engine trucks, buses, construction machinery, etc.